It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-10-16

Prophecy

Something I've learned about Prophecies Is either no one remembers them, or they are self fulfilling.


According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything..

Do we recognize this description??


Got this in an email today. It is one interpretation of the book of Revelations. I think the best answer is Osama bin Laden. I wonder who it would have best fit ten years ago. One hundred years ago. A thousand years ago.

Define 'everything'. Am I correct when I say that Islam did not exist when this book of the bible was written? What is the wording of the book?

No comments: