It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-08-04

Slackers


All of Jennifer's siblings also have names that start with J. They are: Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network.

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the family has gone through about 90,000 diapers, and Michelle Duggar has been pregnant for 126 months -- or 10.5 years -- of her life.

CNN


My grandmother and grandfather on my mother's side had 20 children together in a total of 19 pregnancies. My mother was one of the only set of twins. They were not Catholic, but they went to church most of the time.

I hear stories of men producing um-teen children with different women. They are just plane dogs. If you call them a dog, they act proud of it. I worry for the children produced this way. What do they learn about the world right from the start? It makes me ill thinking of it.

No comments: