It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-08-26

And I thought Westheimer was bad

I must stop complainging about crossing Westheimer.

I have to say that these guys do have balls. I've heard about some of the crazy rules in the middle east for roads. I have only one question after watching the video. Why did they bother painting lines on the road? I suppose cleaning up the bodies is cheaper than electricity for the traffic lights but come on.

The walk across the street is slow and deliberate. The cars are slowed by the natural bottle neck of the road. The people continue across the street at a steady pase and let the cars and bikes (and buses) maneuver around them. That is one plan. So is spraying the oncoming traffic with a machine gun and diving for cover.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Honey Bunny,
There were no lines on that road. I looked for lines, but alas, there was not a one.