It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-25

Wednesday Evening Races

It is Wednesday night and the racers are out already. It is barely past ten. I'm all waiting to call the cops. I like being the old coot at the end of the block who calls the cops when the whipper-snappers get out of line. I can be that guy.

When I got on the four wheeler several weeks ago, I admit, I goosed it a couple of times. Speed can be quite tasty. I do not care about the double standard. Sleeping through the night is more important to me than some one else getting their jollies buzzing by at 140 mph. Screw them.

I wonder where I can rent a radar gun. I bet I could convince one of my cop friends to come out here in plain cloths just to video how fast some of these psychos must be going. I would love to post something like that on YouTube.

No comments: