It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-24

Very local news

  • Recently shaved my eyebrows, no one noticed. However, I've noticed people read more emotion (that they want to read) off my face. I think it is a bit more of a blank slate.
  • Elle sneezed her head off all night. Poor thing.
  • Noticed Dell notebooks are plummeting in price. There are a couple you can get that have never had the taint of Microsoft on them. They come with Ubuntu stock. Nice. When I buy, I buy one of those.
  • Phones are about to hit the point where you do not need a computer. When you can do your banking, pay your bills and do your taxes on a phone you do not need a computer any more.
  • Still don't have Harry Potter #7. I keep hearing that it is 730 pages of witch war. No childhood themes. I like it. Someone said the ending is "satisfying". Whatever that means. It also sums everything up nicely. I'm chomping at the bit.
  • By my recomended book selection, Amazon thinks I'm 10.
  • Nat has had fits with T-Mobile getting her caller tones thing to work. I think she finally got it licked. Now I'm on the juke-box setting and I like it. Random song every time I call her.
  • I heard a quick note that some folks in Briton tried to adopt some kids from India only to hear the kids say the had been stolen from their parents.
  • I nearly walked out the door from work today today at 16:21. I don't leave until 18:00. I haven't done that in years.
  • I thought it was Wednesday most of the morning.

No comments: