It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-21

Sleepy Saturday

There is nothing going on. I got up this morning and surfed the web for a bit. I then crashed for a couple of hours. Then I got up and am back on the web. Now Nat is in her Saturday crash cycle. Elle is off enjoying the day with her grandpa. It is just a light Saturday. I Need to organize the garage. I need to throw some crap away. I was able to get rid of an old busted TV and a chair that just didn't accept that it needed to hold people off the floor.

I have an 'alternate ending' to the new Harry Potter book in my ear. It does completely does not sound like JKR's style.I cannot copy other writer's styles. I can tell when it is off by miles.

It may have something to do with the lack of colas in the house. I'm drinking a powder tea and wish I had some kind of caffeine drink to kick me in the ass so I would go tackle the garage. It is hot, loaded with bugs, and most of the stuff just needs to disappear anyway. Nat wants to have a garage sale. That's great, but we are running out of places to put the stuff until then.

There is a channel on digital TV that is mostly music videos. They have some Animal Planet kind of shows two it turns out. Nat is passed out on the couch (thanks Dad). If I so much as try to hit mute or turn the TV off to let her sleep she jumps up and takes a swing at me. I'll let hr sleep.

Maybe I'll just sit here and blog for a while.

No comments: