It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-08

Rough couple of computer days

I jotted down some notes about how bad my computer related day had been going. I shouldn't bother listing them, but it has kept me from blogging because I want to wine about my problems. You don't have to read it.

I bought a bunch of DVD-R disks. The last time I bought a bunch of DVD+R disks I found out that my drive doesn't support DVD+R disks at full speed. So, I bought DVD-R disks this time. I can't get them to work. I now have a spindle of coasters.

At work, I have an assignment that requires wxPython. ... I can't get it to work. Anywhere. Let me check my home computer. ... No. Similar problems.

I give up. I'm going to spend the rest of the day watching what Top-Gear episodes I have left. I'm going to wine and cry for help tomorrow at work.

No comments: