It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-21

The good old days


ROYAL Air Force fighter jets were scrambled to intercept two Russian bombers heading for British airspace, The Times said yesterday, prompting fierce denials of brinkmanship from Moscow.

The newspaper said two RAF Tornadoes from its rapid reaction force took off from RAF base Leeming in northern England to confront the two Tu95 "Bear" bombers after they were shadowed by F-16s from the Royal Norwegian Air Force.



I was all excited about this story for a bit. I found it on Defense Tech. The more I read the more my enthusiasm just tapered off to nothing. I just don't have the energy for the conspiracy theories and international intrigue this weekend. I need to fix the garage and write up a d20 modern character.

No comments: