It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-04

From yesterday

Trivia

Answer is: 300,000 kilometers per second.

What's the question?

I will not bother to tell what the question is if no one besides my mother hazards a guess.

One bump, One lesson

So I call home today and Nat says "Elle just came in here and said 'Mommy, I bumped my head!'" Nat doesn't sound happy about it and continues "So I asked her - What were you doing when you bumped your head?" Apparently, Elle had not thought this far ahead because she ran away as the phone rang in stead of giving Nat an answer. I still don't know.

The lesson here is that even a mother's love may come with difficult questions. That's a good thing really. It might keep Elle from doing some stupid shit later in life. We shall see.

2 comments:

obiwanchunn said...

speed of light? or something like that.

Celtic Gypsy said...

Speed of light is correct.