It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-19

DnD - sort of

Well, Modern D20 anyway. Most of the banter back and forth has been through email so far. Adam wanted a tactical nuke. When Sarah balked he said he would settle for a submarine. Brian wants a pet hand grenade. I asked for a blimp RV conversion for camping. I think we are all. I wonder if we could have blimp/sub races. I'll have to remember to add on some countermeasures because Adam also mentioned sub to air missiles along with torpids.

I haven't even started my character yet. I'm going to be a scientist or biologist. or something like that.

All this talk of equipment brought up the discussion of Wal-Mart in the game. I wonder how we are going to handle the fact that modern U. S. society can have just about anything on the spot with the swipe of a corporate credit card. I can hear the arguments. "What do you mean I have to make a skil check to drive through the pick-up window? I do it five times a week."

No comments: