It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-07-31

Bitch bitch bitch

I just listened to some guy on the BBC bitch that the U. S. is not doing enough to fix the problems in Pakistan. He was from some other middle eastern country. That seems to be a theme. People from country A bitch that the big boys on the block are not responsible enough to take action with country B. When it comes to country B, they run to the UN or the press and scream bloody murder that they are being oppressed.

The countries with the ability to do something (not country A) like the UK, US or whomever are damned if they do and damned if they don't. There is no way to win these days.

"Why aren't you doing something about those other guys?!" "Get out of our back yard!"

Then I think about my own experience. I get pissed when the home owner's association sends me a letter to mow my grass that I've kept looking about as good as it is going to get the whole time. Yet, when someone else does something as inane, I run to the HOA. It is pretty much the same thing on a smaller scale. So, is the US the home owner's association to the rest of the world? Where are the dues?

I comprehend. Not understand.

No comments: