It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-23

Self Medicating
Well, I cleared it with my doctor first. I'm sick, I'm taking an expectorant. They are about the only thing that feels like it is doing anything. They are from Wal-Mart. They are generic. The pills are rough. It is like trying to swallow a little piece of brick. It sure would be nice to have some mucus membranes left for that ride to the bottom, but I've been taking these things for a couple of days. My throat is dry and the pills are like wads of sand paper. Nice combo Wal-Mart. I nearly choked to death today at lunch.
Oh, but the latests batch are blue. That was a pleasant change over off-gray.

I just got back from Wal-Mart.
Tandom axl toy
I would have killed for one of these when I was a kid.
Anyway, I took the day off. I walked to the bus stop and my chest was hurting when I breathed in. The doctor gave me a prescription and said not to get it unless I got worse. I got some paint thinner quality antibiotics. It's called Avelox. It came with a bright yellow instruction sheet and some warning labels. I like it.
Nat was a sweetheart and called a lawn guy so I don't have to mow tomorrow. I'm off to rest and scrounge up some grub.

No comments: