It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-24

Lawn's mowed
Lawn guy came and went. The yard looks great. He cut the yard with a kind of circular patter. He cut shorter than I normally do. I never water so I was cutting it a bit taller. I'm going to keep an eye on it. If the grass doesn't burn, I'll keep it that short.
I walked outside for two minutes to look at the job and pay the guy. I started coughing right off the bat.
Oh, well.
Nat and I will be in the market for a wheelbarrow. This is the highest sign of home ownership. We want a patio. Nat says she wants to put something in herself. That sounds like a lot of work, but it will make the place more "ours". It kind os sounds like fun too. I promise to take pictures and blog it.
We cannot have any temporary buildings according to the HOA. Any building has to be built as a permanent structure. I'll have to do my homework to find out if that is possible and will fulfill my needs.

No comments: