It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-26

The Halls are Buzzing
I can't tell you how many conversations I hear in a day of work that are about video games. It isn't a bad thing. People really do keep it to a minimum. Which makes it even more strange. You might hear a conversation about zombies or mutants or intergalactic drug cartels that own all the banks.
I've blogged about hearing a conversation about insurance and whether or not it was worth the cost only to find out it was starship insurance in an online game.
I haven't played any games in so long. I do not have time, money or time. Time counts twice.
Where I used to work people always talked about stocks and sports. There is plenty of that here, but people are not afraid to let there inner geek shine through. ... Well some still don't do it much <cough>Bill</cough>.

No comments: