It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-18

Bluetooth Lanyards and the Right to Bare Music
I have been looking for a lanyard for my mobile phone. I have one for my flashlight that I carry around. I need one to prevent dropping my phone. I can find lanyards all day long that are the around the neck kind. I have ten or so laying around. What I need is a lanyard that comes with the electronic devices like cameras or ... mobile phones. I need one of the around the hand kind.
When you do a search online for lanyard there are a million sites. You can design your own custom lanyards. You can order them by the pallet.
I'm also trying to get the bluetooth software for Linux to work. I've heard it works all right, but takes some playing. There is some documentation on the subject around the net.
Nat is a victim of the ring tome scam. She got a new phone from the self same career and they are making her buy the old ring tones again because they would not directly transfer from the old phone. This should be illegal. It's going to take a constitutional amendment to get that.
I think we, the people, should demand that once the rights to a piece of entertainment is purchased, all forms of said entertainment are then purchased. In other words, once you buy a song, you get it at cost-of-media from every other venue it is available. No renting, no leasing. no legal shenanigans, just once you buy it, you got it. Heck, then you can pass it along to your kids when you die. You can sell it it at a profit. I like that idea.
What do you think

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here is another good site for lanyards: http://www.idsuperstore.com/