It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-03-19

Blogging Trouble
Lately, I've been a bad blogger. I'm working a bit more than normal. I can't blog about some of the things I would like to get off my chest. They are just plane inappropriate. I've had a couple of people say they've noticed I haven't written as much lately. It is true. I have plenty of excuses.

# Work
As I mentioned above, I'm working a bit of over time. I worry that I'm no good at my job. I try to be a good employee and I try to do a good job too. those are two different things really.

# Family
Nat and Elle are wonderful. I like spending time with them despite Nat's opinion.

# Illness
I'm sick with something. I've made an appointment for tomorrow to go back to the doctor. It leaves me feeling tired and lazy. I do chores around the house. By the time I'm done with my day of needs, the wants fall away somewhere. All I want to do is vegetate. Tell me I'm alone in that one.

# Laziness
I've never been one to jump in and crank out bullet points.

# Home ownership
Home ownership has been surprisingly stressful. I knew it would be a pain, but I thought it would be more rewarding too. It has just been a pain. It's just a place to take care of and a yard to mow.

As a side effect of all these time consuming events, I have not written as much in my blog. I still feel the need to write things down for the world, but the time I have to do that is falling by the way-side.
I have a feeling that there is a story or something brewing in my mind. I think it is acting like a log-jam for the rest of the ideas flowing down stream. I have no idea what it is, or if it is any good, or if it will end up on the blog. I worry it is life altering event that will happen to me sometime soon. I hope that is not the case. I'm actually happy these days. That is the perfect time for the "other shoe" to drop I suppose. I hope I'm wrong about that one.

By the way, bullet points are considered a blogging faux pas.

No comments: