It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-01-31

Eye Doctor
So, I went to the Eye doctor yesterday. It was enlightening. The doctor has a new toy. he has a camera that takes a picture of the inside of your eye. I don't know how it works, but it works pretty well. It only gets the back wall, so my surgery areas didn't really show up. It was still cool. My doctor also showed me some examples of diseases and how they look in the pictures. Scary stuff.
My summary is, other than where I had surgery, my eyes are quite healthy. Even where  I had surgery, the problems are isolated, hens the surgery. Yay me!
Nat wants to go in next week for a check up. She mentioned that she just may be ready to get some glasses. Don't tell her I blogged this. She will kill me. I don't know what the problem is. I've worn glasses all my life. Someone out there enlighten me.
The doctor let me walk out with a sample pare of contacts. They work great. I'm going to wait for a couple of days to make sure they work for me and order some. I miss waring contacts. They are a hassle, but I can just plane see better with them. I plan on ordering another pare of glasses eventually. I'll get them from that online place I used before, or maybe Wal-Mart. I'm definitely not spending a lot of money on them. They will hopefully only be a backup.

No comments: