It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-07

Written 2006-11-06
Anniversary Date
We went and to that magician movie last night. It was very good. I'm glad Nat picked it. it had many turns. I'm sorry to say that I figured every twist out before it showed up on screen. I hate that. This movie was predictable, but still quite entertaining. I think that is a sign of Hollywood these days. They don't put out much intelligent work because the average Joe just won't get it. No one likes to feel stupid. The thing is, I'm of slightly above average intelligence according to several tests. I nearly always catch the twists without trying. I bet I would do worse If I did try. It was still a very good movie. I recommend it.
Natalie really like David Bowie as Tesla. I've always been fascinated with Tesla. There is a scene in the movie where they show the light bulbs on the ground all lighting up from electricity that was produced miles away. That is true. You can charge the ground and use the electricity pretty much anywhere. The only trouble is, how do you charge people for it? I've heard the same asked of wireless electricity. We would have wireless electricity, but no one can figure out how to charge for it. All invented a hundred years ago. All perfected over a century. Unusable because of billing issues. It makes me sick. Perhaps one of these days someone will learn how to encrypt the flow of electricity.

No comments: