It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-12

Why Lost Sucks
X-Files, Heroes, and Lost all suffered from the same problem. They had some underlying plot theme that they were supposed to stick to until some resolution that let go all the secrets. Well, The problem with that is the producers will drag it out as long as it is possible and then run out of money. They will then just pull the plug and move on the the next profitable project. You are never going to find out what happened to one plot point until five more plot points have been set up.
Now that there has been a hiatus for Lost, I'm not sure I'll pick it up again until the series ends. That way, I know there will be some kind of rap-up to the jumble of stories going on.

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

Doubt I'll watch it again too.