It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-23

Turkey Day
Yes, Thanks Giving is here. I plan on eating myself sick and passing out in front of a TV that has cable somewhere. Good times. Elle is headed over to Ted's and Bill's place (son and father). They are headed over to a lady's house whom I only know as "fancy granny". We will be back some time later today. Elle will stay with her relatives until at least tomorrow sometime. I dread going out on Friday because of all the crazy shoppers running around like lemmings after a laser pointer. The animals should be fine. My parent's are not really doing anything special this year.
May every one who reads this have a great Thanks Giving and not get run over by a soccer mom trying to get to a sale to buy soccer gifts for her soccer kids while talking on her soccer mobile.

No comments: