It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-19

Rosin
Nat and I have been invited to Rosin's place for Thanksgiving. That girl can cook. I've only eaten her cooking once. That was at Sunday morning breakfast when Heath was not out at faire. Her mom runs a restaurant. Nat and I were looking at eating canned turnkey for Turkey Day. Ted is coming in for the holiday and Elle is headed over to his side of the family for a visit. Nat says Ted may ship out around February. Since you cannot predict what holidays you get in the military, We thought it best if we let Elle spend as much time with Ted before he ships out as possible. Of course, getting invited to Rosin's for Thanksgiving is a plus. I'm looking forward to it.
On a different note. I found to I do not work the Friday after Thanksgiving, but I don't know if I get paid for it. That is the problem with working for a small company. They also have the week between Christmas and New Years off. I wonder if I get paid for that either. It would be nice to know this stuff before signing on. I may have to find a temp job somewhere.

No comments: