It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-27

Lunch Conversation
I didn't participate in lunch conversation today. It was all sports. Even the ladies got in on it. Someone exclaimed "How many coaches were fired this weekend?" To which I answered "Every one that lost." I was quickly corrected. It turns out one of the coaches got fired right after winning a game. The tone sounded like every one expected it.
I just can't get into sports talk. It is ironic because I can get into car talk or other guy conversation topics (sex), but not sports. I guess it goes back to the non-competitive thing I blogged about earlier. There is still not much that is going to happen on that subject.
Some folks did go over "what I did on vacation" type topics. I was surfing the net and didn't catch much. Someone had played with the new Wii thing. They got a kick out of it. They mentioned it was very natural feeling and most important, fun.

No comments: