It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-09

Lost
So, I'm sitting on the couch trying to watch the last episode of Lost for the year. I'm sick and Nat just fixed a wonderful meal, so I'm having trouble staying awake. I'm watching TV and fighting dozing off. I'm missing half of everything that is said. What is going on. Well, Tiger, the old cat is being annoying right in front of me. Elle is eating her corn straight in front of my face at the coffee table. I can watch her hand carry the corn to her mouth between me and the TV. Nat comes over, sits right next tot the TV and starts playing with the kitten. The dog is in her kennel in full view of all of this and throwing a fit wanting out. She pees on the carpet so she stays locked up. The dog would dearly love to be right in my face.
I got up and went to bed half way through the show. I'll download it.  (Did I type that out loud?!?)

No comments: