It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-11-02

Faire Pictures
Faire Pictures are up from this last weekend. I had problems with my flash card so I lost a bunch of pictures from later in the after noon. That includes Chris and Sharon's wedding. Nat got the video and I'll post it eventually. It is important to note these were taken on Halloween weekend at Texas Renaissance Festival.
Some snaps of Note

Note the chandler in the top of the frame.

Saturday morning was, shall we say, bright. That and the smoke hung over the camp like a vale.

By the front gate. Came out nice.

"Tweet"

The "evil eye"

Friends

Random

Pregnant ferry (Do they show)

Nice Smile

Oh, and we cannot leave out the elves.

Kim and Dana suggested I set the camera a couple of stops dark and I think it really helped. My goodness, I'm learning how to shoot that camera of mine. 201 pictures survived. Bryan took his camera a couple of weeks ago. I haven't heard from him. I need to give him a call and find out if he had good luck.

No comments: