It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-06-04

Back Yard

Sunset from back yard

For every three minutes I waited it just got prettier and prettier. Nat says she likes the sky we can see from the back yard. I've already missed some really nifty photos. For some reason the sunsets look amazing from our back door. I may have to make it a regular blog attempt to capture the best shot.
One of these days I want to put in a covered patio. That will be a while.

Good News
In other news, they mowed behind our house. The jungle is still next door, but what is right up next to our fence is now freshly mowed. I mowed our front yard and nearly had an attack. There were two guys mowing with regular mowers. They mowed straight for about five hours and got a lot done. There are still some bush sized weeds back there, but I'm going to need a machete to tackle them. My knee didn't like the mowing, but it outlasted the rest of me. It turns out Nat ordered a knee brace for the two of us.

Happy Texas
My personal review is as follows. I'm giving it the Kelly-San (patten pending). That is where I hit the fast forward button every fifteen seconds and skip the next fifteen seconds. It is a great way to watch a crappy movie like Happy Texas. That and blog at the same time. The best line in the movie? "This is a Ming vase, A Wyoming vase."