It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-18

What I want for Christmas
Actually, just get me a card. I'm not giving out gifts. If you want to get me something, get Elle something. That will make me happy. Oh, wait, I already blogged about that. Nothing that makes noise or too big. We are already getting one of those Barbie Jeeps from an uncle who missed a couple of Christmases. That toy is living at a grandparent's place.
Merry Christmas! I do not wish you happy holidays. I'll wish happy Honica. I'll say some other religious or state mandated holiday, but not if it is specifically designed to cover up Christmas with some generic rhetoric to keep from offending someone else. If you are offended by my religion, then you are not tolerant. If you don't want to say Merry Christmas then don't say anything at all. OK, <Kelly steps off soapbox> I surrender the floor. Go home to your families and enjoy every day. You only have so many.

No comments: