It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-06

Switch
At my day job, I'm changing what I do. I'm amazed how many times I have completely changed what I do at this job. I started out doing a job that was just a bit more complex than data entry. Then, after some well placed complaining, I became the proprietor of a database that controls material specifications. From there I fell into several small programming stints. At some point I was drug into packaging software. That is, I set it up to install from the network without much user input. That isn't supposed to be a full time job, but it kind of works out that way. Now, I'm off to another task. I'll still have some of the same responsibilities. No pay raise I bet. It is more programming oriented and I like that.
Wish me luck.

No comments: