It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-01

Dream
So, when I was a kid I remember watching a show about a group of folks camping out in Florida. They were waiting for the Space Shuttle to launch. I remember during the interview you could see campers and tents in the background. Camping at Faire must have reminded me of this because I had a dream last night of Natalie, Kim Dana and I out at that camp ground waiting for the Shuttle to go up. We all took pictures of people and the launch. The funny  thing is, we were in Faire garb. It was kind of fun.
Kim and Dana
Kim (left) and Dana (right) from Faire. They are married. They are both photographers. Dana has a nearly identical camera around his neck. They are two of the wonderful folks who took pictures at our wedding.
 

No comments: