It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-12-12

Day
I worked on an old project most of the day at work. I cannot wait to move to a new assignment soon. Every time I go through knowledge transfer at work I fear training my replacement. This time it is a bit more disembodied. I'm training some IT zombie over seas to do some of the tasks that I've performed. Honestly, what I have been doing over the last couple of years is not that complicated. It is, however, based purely on experience. You have to have an idea what is going on behind the curtain in order to make things happen as planned. The reason I fear the KT is that I fear training someone and then loosing my job.
Natalie finally got me on MySpace. She has been trying to get me to sign up for a long time. I'm not impressed really. It is a venue for advertisers to peddle their products to groups instead of one web surfer at a time. Several of my friends are there. it looks like I can avoid most of the crap. It was kind of cool that Natalie had to help me configure my site to not look dork. Well to look less like a dork anyway.

No comments: