It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-17

Weekend
Nat and I are headed out to Fair this weekend. it is the last weekend. I hear there is a pretty good party out at the camp grounds. It's been a ton of fun at Fair this year. I've taken some good pictures, gotten married, met some nice folks, met some pricks.
It is going to be cold. Hopefully It is going to be dry. It will most likely be fun. I want to take my real camera this time and catch some portraits. I'm inspired by all those folks who took pictures in or around our wedding. We are going to use our own tent. It has no insulation or anything. We will have to keep each other warm.
Next week is Thanks Giving. When did this sneak up on me? We are headed over to my parent's place for dinner. I have no idea what is going on for Christmas. We are bound to split up our time. That kind of thing is normal for us married folks. =]
I wonder if a friend of ours will have a new baby by Christmas 2006. They are trying to adopt right now. I have no idea how long these things take. They have been doing all kinds of cools stuff getting ready. Check out his blog.

No comments: