It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-30

Time Out
I had to give Elle a time out a little bit ago. She was throwing paper at Tiger (our cat) in a mean way. When I confronted her, she yelled at me. I picked her up and took her to her room and made her sit down (and thus cry) four a measly minute and a half. You would have thought the world was coming to an end. When the minute and a half was over I told her in a very calm manor that she had to be nice to Tiger, and we both walked out of the room. I went back to the computer and the Aoen Flux movie trailer. Elle ran in to mom screaming her head off and loads of crocodile tears. Nat wasn't buying it. Elle is quite the attention hog. I've noticed the time out structure kind of works. It is better than popping her in the butt, but it still doesn't stop her from doing stupid stuff. I have a lot to learn.

No comments: