It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-02

Jen is busy these days

This Saturday, Nov. 5, I'll be at the Vintage Bar, with Lena Shammas, and Zed Daniels.  We will do a songwriters in the round.  You'll love Lena's and Zed's music--very thoughtful stuff.  The music starts at 8:30p.  The Vintage Bar is on Mid Lane, just inside the loop.  From the galleria, travel east on Westheimer.  Turn left on Mid Lane and it's half a block on the left.  www.vintagebar.com.  If you haven't been there, you'll love this place.  By the way, it's non-smoking.
But that's not all!  Come have a nice dinner at Tommy's Seafood next Thursday, Nov. 10, from 6-9pm.  I'll be singing some soft jazz classics with New Orleans musician Matt Lemmler at the keys.  Tommy's Seafood is at 11660 Westheimer, between Kirkwood and Hayes.  Great food and wine!  Oh, and entertainment!
AND!  I'll be at Maxwell's Grille for Friday and Saturday night, Nov. 11 and 12, from 7-10pm.  Maxwell's is in Atascosita, at the corner of 1960 and West Lake Houston Parkway.  If you live out that way, come have dinner.  I'll be playing and singing as you eat and drink.
Thanks for reading this far down!  There's just one more thing!
I'll be on JaiJai Jackson's Woman of Jazz radio program on Wednesday, Nov. 9 at 8pm (PST), that's 10 pm here.  If you're up, you can tune in to xradio.biz.  JaiJai is the daughter of famous jazz bassist Chubby Jackson.  I'm honored to be chosen for her show!
Thanks a bunch for your interest and support.  Come see me this week!

She has a calender on her site. Nice touch. I could use one over here. I have my own server, I should put one up. Anyway, go catch Jen's show somewhere. It is a lot of fun.

No comments: