It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-11-11

Honeymoon
Castle Avalon
We went to an amazing place for our honeymoon called Castle Avalon. It is awesome. I cannot say enough good things about it. They have many weddings there on the weekends. We were there on a Monday and Tuesday evening. On Wednesday morning we met Stephanie. (We lost your email Stephanie. Please email me.) She served us breakfast and helped us check out. She was gracious enough to take us through the rest of the castle and let us take a bunch of pictures of the ballroom and the spiral staircase. It turns out she will be at Fair this weekend. Unfortunately we can't make it. That is too cool though. We are running in to all kinds of Fair people in the random places we go.
San Antonio Zoo
We kind of randomly ended up at the San Antonio Zoo. I took a million pictures. I ran out of room on my gig card and Nat took a bunch of pictures on her phone.
Natural Bridge Caverns
We went to Natural Bridge Caverns. It turns out to be right around the corner from Castle Avalon. It is 99% humidity in the caves so I did not take my camera under ground. I snapped a couple above though.
Wine Place
I'm not even sure what this place was called. It was one of the little vineyards tucked away in the hill country. This is not the place we bought wine. I didn't have the camera then. That was Dry Comal Creek. We took the tour and bought two bottles of wine. It was fun.

Professional Photographers
Dana's site Married to Kim.
Kim's site Married to Dana
Paul's site Paul is cool.
Roland's site He hasn't updated in a while.

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

WOW - Everything looks so beautiful!! Natalie was a beautiful, beautiful bride, you a handsome groom and Elle just adorable. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Congratulations again!