It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-15

Restful Saturday
So, Friday afternoon, my parents take Elle for a weekend. Nat and I have the apartment all to ourselves. We don't have any plants for Friday evening. Saturday we are going to an all day concert. Elle won't come back until Sunday after church.
Well, we end up running back to Conroe for some things Friday evening. We run into Monica, Nat's biological mom. She is upset that we didn't bring Elle. We end up back at the house at like one in the morning.
Saturday morning we meet with one of Nat's old friends for lunch. Then we head out for the concert. The concert is in Rosenberg. We wonder all around the concert and have some fun. I have a hard time with crowds so I'm about to loose it the whole time. It wasn't bad. Nat gets a phone call from her other mom that there is a sewing machine waiting for her back in Conroe, but we have to come get it right now. Off we go. We ended up leaving a friend of ours just sitting there with her infant child, waiting on a ride. This trip is like eighty miles.
So, we have brownies and ice-cram in Conroe. Just as we are walking out the door we get a phone call from the friend we left behind. She needs a ride. We start hauling ass back to the apartment to drop off the sewing machine. Then make the run back to Rosenberg to pick up the friend. Fortunately, we get a call that it is all clear at the last minute.
We go to the video store, get some movies, We come back to the apartment. Nat starts getting ready to watch the movies. I nearly fall asleep. I basically turn into an ass and decide I want to go to bed. Nat, feeling dejected, storms out and there I am back in the dog house. Fortunately, we made up.

No comments: