It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-04

First Fight
I didn't even see it coming. Every one is telling Nat how to raise Elle. Every one has something to say about it. Every one has some kind of advice on everything. She feels like people are telling her how to raise Elli and she wishes they would all go jump in a lake. They were not there for her while she was in need. Every one had advice, but no place to stay when she needed it. It makes me mad too. I stepped in it this morning on the way to work. I made some suggestion and said something needed to be a higher priority and wham weepy girlfriend. So far, we have survived.
Nearly every one was telling her to give the baby up. So many people were willing to tell her to have an abortion, but few wanted to help her have the baby. She had to fight to keep the baby. She had to fight to keep Elle alive during her pregnancy. She doesn't need any flack from me.
My mother, her mother, other family members are all pushing us to get married and have kids. Hey, that is exactly what I want. I want it to happen on its own. It will.
We just signed up for a "family" plan on our mobiles. We get unlimited mobile to mobile now. That makes me feel so domesticated.

1 comment:

Celtic Gypsy said...

Mothers...remember that I have two mothers...that both want a grandson...yesterday...