It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-05-31

Chopsticks
I ate with chopsticks this weekend. We went to Katy Mills Mall and I ate some funky glazed chicken chunks with some chopsticks. I had been practicing with pencils at home. I did alright.

Live8
I cannot believe this kind of crap still attracts people. These people stick their tung out over the evil of Western Civilization and then cash the check. Hypocritical children. The G-8 meet a couple of days after the concert. They want to use this as a rally to throw off the meeting between nations, I'm sure.

Paper
I don't want to get the paper. Nat says it has plenty of coupons in it. Those make it worth getting the paper. I say it is not worth killing a tree for the coupons. Every morning around 3:45 Elle wakes up and starts crying. We have come to the conclusion that the paper guy is throwing the paper against the wall in front of our door that is Elle's bedroom. It so happens that is right where her head lays. Now, do I:
* Cancel the paper.
* Lie in wait for the paper dude and discuss the matter.
* Complain a lot and deal with Elle crying in the morning.
Suggestions.

Pictures
I'm trying to get some pictures together. I have several of Elle that are amazingly cute. Nat's brothers brought over a huge stuffed dragon that is a bit taller than Elle. They won it at Dave and Buster's. I couldn't believe it. Those guys are awesome. I don't have the dragon pictures ready yet. Soon, soon.

No comments: