It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-03

This is too cool
It is a pseudo Library. It is a list of books that don't exist. They are fictional books mentioned by name and sometimes author in fiction books. If I ever write a story, I will include a book about something pertinent. Maybe I'll write that book too.

Phone
Well, the new phone doesn't work any better in my office than any other T-Mobile phone did. Oh, well. I'm not worried about it. I'm moving up to the third floor soon. It turns out Cynthia got a phone over the Christmas break too. Hers is Samsung as well, but it has a video camera. Nice. I thought about getting the picture phone, but I just couldn't make up a good enough excuse for it. Maybe next phone. =]
Someone said the best digital camera is the one you have with you. I think they were on to something.

No comments: