It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-07

Starting Over
I recently restaged the machine at work. That means, I started over with it, re-installed the base operating system and core stuff. Now, I have a one minute delay at login. Nothing happens. You are just stuck there staring at the screen for 60+ seconds. It isn't doing anything. The drive light is completely off. There are also problems with some of the installed software.
That is as may be, but I also have MDM.exe locking up every couple of minutes. This may be due to Visual Studio, but how the hell am I supposed to figure out what is killing it? The effect of this is a pop-up every couple of minutes that gripes about something crashing MDM.exe. Like I care. Go away.

FRIDAY!

As sucky as today was, (work BAH!) it is still Friday. The weather is miserable. It is time to relax and count my blessings. The weather sucks, but who cares. I'm inside a warm apartment. I have no plans for the weekend, but that means I'm open for suggestions. I have no girlfriend, but that means I'm free to kiss any girl who will let me. =]   I like today.

Case
I need to get out tomorrow and look for a case for the phone. There are three kinds of cases The ones that form fits to the phone. On flip phones I've noticed they hold the phone part way open while shut, and they slide around blocking the speaker when they are open. The second kind of case is a hard plastic clip. This works best for this kind of phone, but I have a high capacity battery that sticks out too far fro these clips. The third kind of case is a holster. This is where the phone sits inside a container. If the holster has no flap, the phone may fall out. The phone may also be hard to feel or hear when it rings.
I'm really starting to like the idea of keeping it in my pocket. That seems to work best so far. The only thing is, the antenna is offal close to my left testicle. Like I plan on having kids. It is just the principle.of the thing.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

I like the new "Positive Attitude Kelly" action figure! You can now return to your alley-catting ways, since you've managed to make a New Year's resolution actually last a year.

Thanks for the details on where your antenna goes. And your mom reads this? :-P