It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-05

Quote of the day.
"The trouble with unimaginable horrors is, they are all to easy to imagine." Terry Pratchett, Light Fantastic.

I'm reading the Disk World series. More accurately, I'm listing to it. It is something like 18 books. They are short and quick. I'm averaging one every two nights. It is funny. It is chocked full of stuff like that quote above. I'm on book three, I think. There is a reading order chart that makes the books look like a shuffled road map. I'm reading them in the order they came in the list I got. I'm not sure how it will turn out.
Wish me luck.

Spam King
I've been holding on to the spam I get for the last month or so. I'm trying to figure out how many spam emails I'm getting per day. I think it is between four and five. Some one is actually doing something about mass spammers now. AOL and some others are sewing the jerks. Some are falling into the way of the law.
There are two things that I hope our governing bodies figure out. One, that they work for the people of this country, not the corporations. Two, Nearly any one can take their job. I hope they get rid of spammers. I hope they invite file sharing. I hope they reign in the medical/insurance industry.

No comments: