It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-01

Phone
So, I'm playing around with my phone. I stumble on this thing to download ringtones. I go browsing. I find the perfect ringtones. I'm thinking $0.99, heck no. Try $1.49 each. Ouch. I have the data cable on the way next week. I suppose I'm just going to have to wait. The perfect ringtone by the way is "The Love is Gone" by B. B. King. I haven't even heard it and I  want it. Must resist. Must wait. No, no, can't feed the machine. Crap, I'm probably going to cave and get the one ringtone and play with the cable when it comes in to add more. It is a conspiracy. I swear every ring tone that came on the phone sucks. I hope there is a way to get those off the phone and free up some space. The software I'm going to use with the data cable says it does it all. We shall see.

New Years Eve
Wow, I actually stuck with a New Year's resolution. How many people can say that?
I had all kinds of plans to go to a bar on Highway 6. Jen Rathbun was playing there with some other great local talent. I even got a call from a friend inviting me to a far more crazy party at her place. I would have gone if it were not for the other engagement. When push came to shove, I just didn't go. I sat here and didn't get ready. I took a nap. Then I sat here and didn't get ready again. I took a shower, shaved, picked out some cloths. I just never pulled the trigger. Oh, well. I didn't ware red underware either.

No comments: