It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-17

From Cynthoughts
Rules
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. ...

I don't have any songs on my computer. I used my MP3 player.

01) Marry Lue Lord, Salen.
02) Offspring, Cool to Hate.
03) Melanie C, Feel the Son.
04) Dead or Alive, Brand New Lover.
05) Cowboy Junkies, White Sail.
06) Everlast, Praise.
07) Joe Satriani. Devil's Slide.
08) 10,000 Maniacs, Stockton Gala Days.
09) Tori Amos, Icicle.
10) The Scabs, I Fucked Your Daughter in the Ass, Boy. (That is the name of the song, I can't help it.)

None of my heavy metal songs came up.  That is like half the content of the MP3 player.

1 comment:

Grouchy said...

Sometimes I think that iPod picks a theme...could it be? I heard that somebody did a study on this, but I don't know if their findings were conclusive.