It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2005-01-12

Dream
I've been remembering my dreams lately. It is annoying. I had the typical caught naked at work dream. It used to be school. I really think I had this dream to wake me up so I would go pee. I believe that each part of the mind has it's own attitude. The part of my mind in charge of sleeping wants to stay asleep. The part of my mind in charge of peeing has little choice but to invoke a classic to wake me up. I have a vision of my mind that appears like acre of cubicals. Each entity has it's own agenda and capabilities. No one is really in charge. It is just a Amish-mash of interdependent, unmotivated, self centered little gnomes.

Phone
Monday evening I finally managed to put a new ringtone on my new phone. I have not received one call since. It is normal. No one calls. Why should they. Most of my communication is via email these days. I have another friend getting rid of their home phone. They have mobiles and digital cable (for the cable modem). I would follow suit if it were not for two things. My apartment complex uses some funky cable company I don't trust. 911 doesn't work properly on mobile phones yet. They can't immediately tell where you are on my service. It will come.

Life is Carcinogenic
Here is the latest annoying article on what will probably kill you. It says processed meat causes colon cancer. If I eat broken glass, it will hurt me. If I eat nothing but one thing, it will kill me. If I cross the street without looking I'll get squished. Looking both ways has already been patented. They are running out of things to run tests on. They are going to get around to saying water gives you cancer next.
Preying will not give me cancer. Loving will not give me cancer. Giving will not give me cancer.

No comments: