It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-01

Song
Artist: Hank Dogs [ Search RP ]
Song: 18 Dogs
Album: Bareback [ Search RP ]

Firefox
This guy has a review of Firefox. I like his list of must have extensions. I use Image Zoom a bunch as well.

Wrong
I wonder down the street listening to music. Maybe it was the news. I was listening to myself. I was listening to those little gut feelings. God is perfect. God can do anything. If I ask God to fix me, and God does not, then God does not want me fixed. I must fit God's plan somehow. I've said before that it is God's plan, not mine.
Life is too short to feel like this all the time. I cannot just get over it. I've been like this all my life. Perhaps I just don't know how to be happy.
Oh, well, I'm off to pay bills, do the dishes, finish laundry, mope around, climb the walls, scream at God and fall asleep worrying about death, all the while afraid to live.
I'll try to stop whining about this stuff. It does help to write about it.

No comments: