It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-23

Samsung E105
I called my mobile carrier and ordered a new phone. My old one is a low end Nokia and it has been turning off unexpectedly lately. I'll pick it up and it will have the "enter the security pin" prompt on the screen. It was a pleasant experience. I called T-Mobile and asked them which phones I qualified for and they read off a list. The lady explained the one's that don't qualify are ones that are not in stock. The E105 is an older phone, but I know there are plenty of peripherals and cases made by third parties. It hooks to the computer via infrared. It has a little planer (beeps when you tell it to) and handles a bunch of names. I'm sure I'll gripe about it in the future if it pisses me off. If you don't hear anything consider it a good endorsement. =]

Now, that is some scratch
Have your heard about this? A group of armed gunman kidnapped some family members of bank official's families and made the bank officials run in to the bank headquarters and grab a bunch of money totaling around $43,000,000.00 or so. The BBC has a timeline of what officials believe happened. How heavy is 20 or more million British Pounds?

The gang which carried out one of the biggest cash robberies ever appear to have planned every detail with great precision. They escaped with more than £22m after a robbery on the Northern Bank's Belfast headquarters


Song
Artist: Venus Hum [ Search RP ]
Song: Hummingbirds
Album: Big Beautiful Sky [ Search RP ]

No comments: