It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-13

Quote of the day
I laughed for ten minutes after reading the following line.

... actual negotiations with Iraq, which has the world's second largest oil reserves after Saudi Arabia, are unlikely to start before elections there, which are due to be held in late January -- violence permitting.

"Violence Permitting", Oh, tell me I'm dreaming. Only a diseased mind could come up with this as fiction. Today's reality makes me yearn for a bad book.I read quite a bit of news and let me tell you, it would not be believed as a plot in a novel.

YES!
finally, some one has invented the truly wrinkle free shirt.

Flight Simulator
I have a flight simulator running on my computer in the background. I'm doing something on it I've kind of always wanted to do. I'm making the run from north Cuba to Florida in a Cessna, at 100 feet. Thank goodness for autopilot. I can just watch the scenery glide by. I'm not sure why this intrigues me. No harm I suppose.

Song

Artist: Chris Isaak [ Search RP ]
Song: Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing
Album: Forever Blue [ Search RP ]

Artist: Lucinda Williams [ Search RP ]
Song: Can't Let Go
Album: Car Wheels on a Gravel Road [ Search RP ]

No comments: