It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-22

Depression
For God's sake Kelly, There will always be something in the world that you can use as an excuse to make your self depressed. I'm reading a story about these two teenagers who filmed themselves (with a phone) having oral sex and tried to sell it in India on their form of eBay. The story is really about how the rules need to be defined on who is responsible for the content of these sites. All I can think is how I missed something when I was a teenager. I didn't have oral sex until I was in my twenties. I haven't had any parts of sex in over two years. my last girlfriend has gotten married and had a kid. This isn't the first time it has been this long. Get over it Kelly. If it is so damn important to you, get off your ass and do something about it. Stop your incessant whining.

Today
I did a support session with a guy in Brazil this morning. At first I thought we had a language barrier. However, his English was find. I think we had a bad connection. I was listening to the BBC in one ear and him in Brazil in th other. I felt so international. We did a Timbuktu (remote desktop) connection during the call and my laptop was connected (via Timbuktu and online radio) to a combined 10,000 miles or so of the planet Earth, across three contents. It felt kind of like the time I telneted around the world in the early nineties. The phone call probably cost $50, but the online radio and Timbuktu session were basically free (or paid for by paying for the internet connections).

No comments: