It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-12-30

Day
I step outside wanting to go to the stop and rob up the street for a snicker bar. Something tells me it is a bad idea. So, I stand there and look at the sky for a moment. There is no moon. The stars look as far away as they should. For just a moment I feel like a piece in a game that looks up at it's master for the first time. Which way should I go next? Do you have my interest at heart, or your own? Do you know I look at you and see? For one moment I know you. For one more moment I feel you look back. Then, it is all gone.
Then I came in the apartment and ordered some wings. I plan on breaking my diet tonight. I am in an awful mood. I fear life and death and God and people all at once. The great fallacy to chess is you can only move one piece at a time. Life is more like a game of chess where you don't know the rules, you can't see the pieces on the board, and you play against every other person in the world at once. Oh, and there is no way to win, only stay in the game if you can.

No comments: