It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-06

WWII
I'm tired of movies about movie makers. I'm tired of books about writers. I'm sick of stories about cops and PIs. I'm tired of stories about World War II. I'm on a site that has a bunch of short stories. Several of them are about WWII in one fashion or another. It is the last great conflict from which you are allowed to make something beautiful. Now you are not allowed to make anything beautiful that comes from something where so many people died. truth is not politically correct. People die in conflict. People live too. Will you deny the stories of the living for the fear of hearing about death? I dare some one to be creative. Make a very interesting story about a guy who cleans carpets for a living.

Friday Off
I didn't go outside. I'm told by my friends who IM me from work that the day was beautiful. I leveled my character. I slept. I did some simple surfing and read some blogs. There are allot of people disillusioned about the election. I've noticed people who complain about Bush think of themselves. People who say they voted for Bush say things about other people.  There is allot of anger. There are anti-American blogs. People all over the world still hate us. 
I've noticed another trend. People talk about America and they talk about L. A. or New York. I said just the other day that The East and West coasts are not all of the U. S. There is much more to it. The people in the middle count. I still hear people calling Bush supporters hillbillies. I'm not a hillbilly and I support Bush. I (sometimes) think all liberals are fags. They are, of course, not all fags. Did I just say something that is not politically correct? That's too bad. I would watch my mouth, but this is America and I have a first amendment right to air my opinion. I take offense to being called uneducated because I don't have a degree. No body seems to care about  offending me. Is it because I'm white?

No comments: