It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-11

TV-Night
My friends have TV-Night on some Thursdays. It's fun. Tonight was not TV-Night. My friend's TV is on the fritz. I'm at home reading blogs and watching Star Trek Voyager.

Arafat
Arafat is dead. One of the blogs I read said "France says Arafat's condition has improved. He is dead." He is yet hated by many. I have to say, I believe he is a murderer and stole far more from the Palestinian people than all their enemies combined.  His wife is self centered and those who surrounded him at his death bed's side were far more interested in knowing where the money went than easing his passing. Now the vultures dissect the power that was Arafat. Even some Palestinian people say the road to peace can now continue. Every thing I've read says "He was a great voice for his people, but he was in the way of progress." I remember thinking years ago, when Arafat was first pinned in his compound, they are just going to wait until he dies. They are not going to do anything about this despot. I remember thinking the same thing about Saddam Husein. Thank God he is not still in power. Neither of these evil men wield control over armed men any more.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

I know this isn't the kind of comment you're looking for, but I want to complement you on your spelling! I couldn't find a single thing misspelled.