It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-11-14

Poker
I'm off to play poker in a bit. That is, if we can find the other two people who said they want to play. This is a different set of people than last time. We are doing smaller anty stuff. It should be fun. I hope we order some greasy food that is really bad for you.  Fifteen times, I' said to myself that I don't want to go. I seem to be afraid of social stuff these days. Well, I have been for years. I'm going if it kills me. I hope that isn't ironic in the end.

No!
Schwarzenegger wants to be president. I'm not sure I like the idea. All the war movies and shitty strong man movies will not convince me he is any good at running a country.

Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart holds the most Information about it's customers, and employees. According to this article, twice as much data as the entire internet. I doubt that. I don't know what they are counting as data.
One thing I learned in the article. The number one selling item during the last couple of hurricanes that hit Florida was beer, not batteries. The number two item was Pop-Tarts.
<2004-11-14 16:00>
Yikes, I posted this before slashdot did. Creepy.

No comments: